OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
We love our community and that means YOU!
Since April, we’ve spent a lot of time re-envisioning our values and how we interact, love, support and respect one another. As a result, we are taking a phased approach to re-opening.
To prove how seriously we take our responsibility to our KS Family, here is a list of just some of the measures that we are taking effort to operate as safely and responsibly as able, we pledge to give our best do you, yours, and ours!
- Phase 1: offering outdoor dining and express curbside pick up only.
- We are a mask facility and masks must be worn at all times by employees, vendors and anytime a customer is inside the restaurant: “ In and Out, Up and About.”*
- Now offering early-bird reservations and an online waitlist to minimize the number of people at the restaurant at a given time.**
- We are now cashless. All orders must be paid with debit or credit cards. Kitchen Sync gift certificates will be accepted.
- Every employee has received their ServeSafe Food Handlers Certification and all managers have taken the ServeSafe Reopening Guidance COVID-19 course.
- Every employee has tested negative for COVID-19 prior to opening and any new team members will be required to test as well.
- We have taken the extra step to enroll every employee in our primary healthcare program. Every employee will be provided:
- 24/7 access to licensed medical providers
- Free, same-day doctor visits
- Free COVID-19 testing
- Rapid testing availability
- Employees must pass a wellness check screening for symptoms prior to every shift.
- Every employee has signed a pledge committing to safety, transparency, honesty and responsibility.
- Our symptom monitoring and Covid testing regimen is guided by CDC and DHEC guidelines. We will do our best to stay abreast of all current guidelines.
- Kitchen Sync has signed the Greater Greenville Pledge and is certified and participating in the Palmetto Priority safety and health program.
- We have made numerous investments in our facility to promote touchless operations and limit potential contact transmission points.
- All of our tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 ft. and no more than six guests will be seated together.
- We will be vigilant in sanitizing all hard surfaces and touchpoints between each seating and on a regular basis.
- We have implemented a color-coded glove and an upgraded sanitary food and plateware handling regimen.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for guests and employees.
As information and our operations evolve in this challenging environment we will strive to continually improve and update our safety and sanitation efforts. We hold this community dear and take our responsibility seriously in serving you. We also look forward to making your Kitchen Sync experience a memorable one!
*Applies to everyone 10 years of age and older.
**Early-bird reservations available for 5, 5:15, 5:30 and 5:45pm only.